The code of the example can be found in my GitHub. My working flow on this program is as follows.
- Prepare a REST API which provides JSON data to serve as chart data for visualization. A public GitHub API mentioned in this post is used. It contains some data about issues related to ggplot2 repository on GitHub. We can create our own REST API, as mentioned in my last post.
- Set up Google Chart refresh effect by using the function setRefreshInterval().
- Set up Google Chart option animation.
- Draw the chart.
- tutorialspoint (English)
- Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree courses on Udacity (English)
- Python Web Development on maiziedu (Chinese)